Italian tenor based in Taipei (ROC), mainly active in Taiwan and Japan.
Stefano is often found in Taipei and Tokyo and and can perform worldwide.
His voice is best appreciated in large halls, without microphone and accompanied by orchestra or piano.
These are the typical venues:
- Cultural events
- Corporate events
He also holds private and group lessons, teaching singing and Italian language, in any of the languages he speaks - Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish and Italian.
Stefano is the only Italian tenor who can provide professional guidance in Chinese, English or other 5 languages, covering:
- singing technique (breathing, larynx etc.)
- singing performance (expression)
- Italian pronunciation (useful for singing too)
- Italian grammar (useful to understand lyrics too)
- Italian conversation (want to go to Italy to study?)
Request a performance or schedule a lesson here.